( ) 1. A. spring B. summer C. autumn D. weather
( ) 2. A. bread B. meat C. apple D. butter
( ) 3. A. cupboard B. desk C. window D. chair
( ) 4. A. sunny B. rain C. cloudy D. snowy
( ) 5. A. the B. near C. behind D. on
1. --- Thank you very much! --- With p _____.
2. W_ ________ comes after Tuesday.
3. What do you have for b________.
4. This is Peter’s e___ ____ life.
5. F_____ ___ is the second month of a year.
用at, on, to, like, for, in front of, from填空。
1. What’s the weather _like________ in Shanghai?
2. A storm is coming ____ from _____ South China Sea.
3. Here’s the weather report __________ tomorrow.
4. Mr. Smith has many pigs ___________ his farm.
5. Father is cleaning his car ___________ the house.
6. I get up _________ six o’clock in the morning.
7. We are eating dinner _________ the table.
8. It’s raining. We can watch TV _______ home.
9. What can I do __________ you?
10. It’s five __________ twelve in the morning.
1. Linda can swim very fast. She is a good ___________ (swim).
2. It’s late. We can’t play any _________ (long).
3. Mary is much __________ (good) today.
4. That is a new boy. ___________ (He)name is Jack.
5. ---- Here’s your book. --- __________(Thank) a lot.
6. Today is the _______ (nine)of June.
7. I ________(have) a shower at this time yesterday.
8. San was in the _________ (sit) room just now.
9. Lucy writes __________ (carefully) than Lily.
10. My father _________ (read)a newspaper last night.
( ) 1. Excuse me. Where’s Shanghai Zoo?
A. How far is B. How can I get to C. Where can I go to
( ) 2. Which apple do you want?
A. do you like B. would you want C. would you like
( ) 3. You can go to Zhongshan Park on foot.
A. walk to Zhongshan Park
B. go to Zhongshan Park by foot
C. go to Zhongshan Park by walk
( ) 4. Rose and Jane are in the same class.
A. classmates B. schoolmates C. deskmates
( ) 5. The girl in white is Jane.
A. has a white dress B. with a white dress C. wearing a white dress
( ) 6. It’s ten five.
A. ten to five B. ten past five C. five past ten
( ) 7. Where are you from?
A. are you coming B. do you come from C. do you from
( ) 8. --- I’m hungry. Can I eat some bread? --- Certainly.
A. That’s great. B. Sure. C. Yes, I can.
( ) 9. The boys of our school like to play football.
A. like playing B. to like play C. like play
( ) 10. They had a good time at the party last Sunday.
A. had many time B. enjoyed themselves C. had many friends with them
( ) 1. My sister can _____ well. She’s a good ______.
A. singing; singer B. sing; singer C. sing; singing
( ) 2. ______ chase the ducks!
A. Can’t B. don’t C. Don’t
( ) 3. ______, the music is nice!
A. Look B. Listen C. Hear
( ) 4. What do sheep like?
A. They like corn. B. They like grass. C. It likes grass.
( ) 5. - Are you _______? --- Yes, we are.
A. postman B. postmen C. the postman
( ) 6. It was ______ egg. Now it is a caterpillar.
A. a B. an C. the
( ) 7. ---- Would you like some milk? ---- _______.
A. Yes, I like. B. No, I don’t C. No, thanks
( ) 8. ---- Excuse me, where’s Red Flag School?
A. by B. taking C. take
( ) 9. It’s late. Let’s ______.
A. go to home B. go home C. go to the home
( ) 10. ---- Whose desk is this? --- It’s _________.
A. Tim’s and Jim’s B. Tim and Jim’s C. Tim and Jim
( ) 11. We played ______ at nine o’clock in a music lesson.
A. drum B. drums C. the drum
( ) 12. We can’t eat _____ drink in class.
A. and B. but C. or
1. John has lunch at school every day. (對畫線部分提問)
2. Lingling gets up at six o’clock. (現在進行時)
3. I like the small apple. (否定句)
4. That tall man is Mr White. (對畫線部分提問)
5. What time do you go to school? (一般過去時)
6. It’s warm in spring and cool in autumn in Shanghai. (對畫線部分提問)
7. I read English every day. (對畫線部分提問)
8. Mr Black can speak very good Chinese. (對畫線部分提問)
What Am I?
I was born (出生)in a small river. When I was young, the river was my home. I did not know my father or mother, but I had many, many brothers and sisters. I swam and played with them.
At that time I did not look like my father or mother. I had no legs, but I had a long tail(尾巴).So I looked like a fish.
Then my tail became shorter and shorter(變得越來越越短). And now I have four legs and a very short tail.
I know I’m going to have no tail at all soon(不久). I’m going to be like my father and mother. Then I’m going to jump out of the water. I’m going to live on the land(陸地)and in the water too. I’m going to eat a lot of insects(昆蟲)--- a lot of bad insects.
What an I?
( ) 1. The river was my home when I was born.
( ) 2. I had no father or mother, but I had many brothers and sisters.
( ) 3. I was a fish when I was young.
( ) 4. I’m going to look like my father and mother.
( ) 5. I’m an insect.
The Crow (烏鴉)and the Fox
A crow is sitting in a big tree. She has a big piece of meat in her mouth. "My babies will have a nice breakfast," she thinks.
An old fox is looking for (尋找)his breakfast. He sees the crow and the meat. "How can I get that piece of meat?" he thinks.
"Good morning, Mrs Crow," says the fox very sweetly. "How are you?",
But the crow doesn’t say a word.
"You are very nice babies, Mrs Crow," says the fox very sweetly. "How are they? May I see them?"
Still(仍然), the crow doesn’t say a word.
"You are very beautiful, Mrs Crow. And you have a beautiful voice(聲音)too, " says the fox very, very sweetly. "Will you sing a song for me?"
Mrs Crow thinks, "How nice Mr Fox is! I must sing him a song." So she opens her mouth, "Caw! Caw! (烏鴉的叫聲)" Down drops (掉下)the meat into the fox’s mouth.
1. What does the crow have in her mouth?
2. What is the old fox looking for?
3. The fox says "Good morning" to the crow. Does the crow say anything?
4. Why does the crow open her mouth?
5. Who gets the meat at last(最后)?
Today is Children’s Day. It’s sunny. The pupils are having an English evening on the playground.
D C A B A
1. pleasure 2. Wednesday 3. breakfast 4 .everyday 5. February
1. like 2. from 3. for 4. on 5. in front of 6. at 7. at 8. at 9. for 10. to
1. swimmer 2. longer 3. better 4. His 5. Thanks
6. ninth 7. had 8. sitting 9. more carefully 10. read
B C A A C C B B A B
B C B B B B C C B B C C
1. What does John do at school every day?
2. Lingling is getting up now.
3. I don’t like the small apple.
4. Which man is Mr White?
5. What time did you go to school?
6. What’s the weather like in Shanghai?
7. How often do you read English?
8. How can Mr Black speak Chinese?
A: T F F T F
B: 1. A piece of meat. 2. Breakfast. 3. No, she doesn’t
4. Because she wants to sing a song for the fox. 5. The fox.